Signs/Symptoms of Sleep Disordered Breathing
“Snoring is your body’s signal that something is wrong, that the airway is obstructed, and can often indicate a more serious health condition. The Vivos System addresses the primary underlying condition for many people who snore.” Vivos Life
Children Signs/symptoms: Research shows a connection between common childhood health issues and sleep disordered breathing
- Snoring, Mouth Breathing, Grinding Teeth
- Restless Sleep, Nightmares
- Stunted Growth, Dark Circles Under Eyes,
- Bed Wetting, ADD/ADHD and Difficulty in school, Aggressive Behavior, Dimished IQ
- Crooked/Crowded Teeth
- Sinus and Respiratory Problems, Allergies, Enlarged Tonsils and Adenoids, Chronic Ear Infections
- Muscle Weakness and Craniofacial Anomalies
- Snoring, Mouth Breathing (restricted nasal breathing)
- Chronic Fatigue, Daytime Drowsiness, Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Headaches, TMJ Pain, Grinding Teeth
- Anxiety and Depression, Chronc Allergies/Sinus Infections
- Hypertension, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism, Acid Reflux, Heart Disease, Diabetes
- Weight gain/Loss
SIGNS OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA/SLEEP BREATHING DISORDERS ARE NOT NORMAL. If you or your children are suffering sleep breathing disorders, we advise you call your doctor.
Dr. Sharp can now prescribe Home Sleep Tests as needed.
For a Sleep consult, call 941-749-7638 today.